Monster drummer Timm Biery is available for drum tracking via the Internet! A consummate musician with nearly 300 recordings to his credit and the drummer of choice for guitarists Frank Marino, Danny Gatton, and Nils Lofgren, you can have Timm play on your recordings conveniently and at very reasonable rates.
Experienced in all styles of music, Timm has performed and recorded with artists in practically every genre, including blues, jazz, fusion, funk, country, Gospel, pop, Americana, and R&B. He always brings something special to each project, with a musicality that's known throughout the industry. To quote guitarist Nils Lofgren, "Timm plays any style or genre of music with supreme technical efficiency and most importantly, with soul; understanding and exhibiting a genuine reverence and joy for all music, from the simplest country and rock to complex jazz and fusion. I think Timm Biery is one of the greatest drummers playing today."
With drum kits available from Premier and Slingerland, a variety of snares and dozens of cymbals, you're sure to find the perfect sound for your project. Electronic drums, drum machines, and assorted percussion instruments are also available.
Drum Tracking Rates
- 1 song: $325.00
- 2 songs: $550.00
- 3 to 5 songs: $200.00 each
- 6 to 10 songs: $175.00 each
- 11 or more songs: $150.00 each
- Discounted rates available for larger projects
Above rates include:
- Consultation with your engineer/studio prior to session to ensure proper file & tracking configuration
- Private, secure FTP transfer of your files
- Set-up of private, secure project page on our servers for you to access reference mp3 files
- Reference mp3 file(s) uploaded to your project page after tracking for your approval
- Two re-takes provided free of charge *
- Semantically named tracks (e.g. Kick, Snare, Hi-Hat, Rack Tom 1, Rack Tom 2, Floor Tom, OH-L, OH-R, etc.) compiled into folders for each song
- Consultation with Timm via Skype or telephone prior to, during, and after session(s)
- All studio fees
* If more than two (2) re-takes are necessary, an additional fee will apply. One (1) keeper take will be delivered for each song. If you would like additional takes to be delivered, they will count as additional songs.
A 50% deposit is required to begin tracking. Balance due must be paid in full prior to master tracks being delivered. We accept major credit cards, personal checks, PayPal, and money orders. Credit card processing through PayPal.
PLEASE NOTE: Our preferred recording resolution is 96kHz/24 bit. Tracking at 88.2kHz/24 bit and 48kHz/24 bit is also possible. We no longer record at 44.1kHz/16 bit.